Snooper Ventura S6900 7'' Caravan & Motorhome GPS SatNav
PART NUMBER : VENTURA S6900 S6900 Ventura with Active Magnetic Mount The Snooper Ventura S6900. From the pioneers of leisure vehicle navigation, developing software for over 10 years. Providing advanced satellite navigation dedicated to safe, effiecient routing for drivers of Caravans & Motorhomes. S6900 brings together premium street level navigation and new Active Magnetic mount. Simply enter the vehicles dimensions, environmental settings to create safe and effective routes by avoiding height, width and weight restrictions. Features include:
The Ventura S6900 is a satellite navigation system that boasts the innovative features that are specifically designed to make driving for your leisure stress-free and enjoyable. This includes an all new Magnetic powered mount for ease of mounting and clutter free cabling. The Ventura software provides valuable route planning and information, which can help improve fuel consumption and make the most of your leisure time. Other useful features include vehicle profiles, route timer, premium traffic management content, and speed limit monitor. At Snooper, we understand it’s hard to keep up with technology updates. That’s why we offer free system software software updates*, so as technology continues to evolve, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get the most up-to-date software on the market. *Does not include Here map updates for older units. LCD screen
- Free Lifetime Map European Updates.
- Here® Maps for Life transport data
- Junction view and lane guidance for safer driving
- Active Magnetic Mount
- Over 24000 Campsite PO's
Junction View and lane guidance
- The S6900’s 7 inch touchscreen is the perfect size for providing clear directions and routes to drivers of Motorhomes and towing Caravans.
- Full screen images of main motorway junctions are displayed on approach to help drivers navigate them safely. Specially formulated software suggests which lane or lanes to use for safe transferral.
Campsite points of interest
- The sat nav allows you to put in multiple destinations (up to 16) by searching via postcode, junction number or destination. It then calculates the most economical and easiest route for you to take to save time and money.
Specific points of interest
- There are over 24,000 of your favorite campsite points of interest loaded into the S6900, including The Camping & Caravanning Club, ACSI, BORD Atlas and many many more.
- There are over two million points of interest loaded into the S6900, including restaurants, petrol stations, and cash machines.
- The sat nav also features Air1 AdBlue Retail Filling Station points of interest.
Free European lifetime map updates
- If you regularly drive different sized vehicles, the S6900 allows you to create up to 10 different profiles, making it easy to switch and change vehicles to provide route information specific for that vehicle.
- All new Ventura devices contain full European mapping so you can easily navigate across the UK, ROI and Europe.
- To ensure your device is kept up to date, register your device here upon purchase.
Premium TMC (Traffic Management Content) - FREE of charge!
- Making a multi-stop journey can cause drivers huge headaches; Which is the best route? Where should we stop first? Ventura S6900 will take away that headache and plan your multi-stop route accommodating up to 16 destinations at the press of a button.
- Using the multi-route icon, simply search and select the destinations you require either by postcode, city, POI or even favourites and S6900 will plot a route through each stop off.
- Want the best route available? Press the rearrange button on your S6900 and it will place the destinations into the most logical order, giving you the simplest and most cost effective route for your journey.
Over 2 million POI's across Europe including ACSI, BordAtlas, Camperstop, plus The Camping & Caravanning Club sites preloaded as standard!
- If you drive for a living you will know the importance of needing to know exactly what lies ahead.
- Accurate and reliable information is a must to ensure that you arrive on time.
- Traffic information is fed from 100's of thousands of vehicles and sensors across the country providing up to the second information.
- Snooper's Ventura TMC service will alert you to traffic incidents across the country.
- If there is congestion on your route simply ask Ventura to find a route around it.
Show POI on route.
- An extensive list of Hotels, restaurants, campsites, petrol stations, golf courses, cash machines, airports, train stations, shops plus many more. Go straight to your destination at the touch of a button.
Full postcode search.
- Looking for a quick stop off or ATM? All Snooper Sat Nav's show selected POI's on screen whilst navigating to your destination.
Bluetooth™ handsfree technology.
- To ensure the most accurate postcode search available Ventura uses Royal Mail. The most comprehensive of its kind.
In-vehicle charger and premium TMC antenna locate in the Active Magnetic Mount.
- Stay on the right side of the law. The Snooper Ventura S6900 is equipped with Bluetooth™ handsfree technology so that if you do have to take a call whilst you are on the move you can do so safely, with both hands still on the steering wheel.
Choice of map display colour.
- Making driving easier is at the heart of what we do and with Truckmate’s new S6900 we have combined the connections into the mount ensuring a quick and easy mounting of your unit.
Reversing camera link-up.
- For easier and clearer reading, users can choose between 10 different colour configurations for the navigation display.
Award winning Speed Camera location technology.
- Ventura S6900 has a video input socket, which allows the device to be linked up with a Snooper reversing camera for easier manoeuvering.
THE AURA ADVANTAGE! THE IMPORTANCE OF VERIFICATION - All speed camera databases are not created equal. Unlike AURA™, many other GPS speed camera databases rely largely on locations provided by hobbyists who might not be able to tell a speed camera, speed trap or a red light camera from a traffic flow camera or a surveillance camera. These speed camera databases could result in annoying false alerts, which could lead you to start ignoring even legitimate alerts--defeating the point of having a GPS speed camera detector unit in the first place. Other speed camera databases are not updated every day, and they also limit how often you can download updates. As a result, devices using these speed camera databases are not as up-to-date as they could be and are likely to miss alerts. In contrast, Snooper has assembled a professional team that devotes every working day to verifying each and every speed camera, speed trap and high risk zone that goes into the AURA™ speed camera database. The AURA™ speed camera database is constantly updated, and can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. AURA’s reliability is backed up by Snooper, one of the most respected and trusted satellite navigation systems and speed camera location manufacturers. Snooper has won dozens of awards for innovation and product performance and has been established since 1979. If you’re considering a GPS speed camera database to reduce your risk of an unintended speeding ticket or accident, doesn’t it make sense to go with the database—and the company—that reduces that risk the most? How does it work? Snooper Ventura will provide personal alerts of the following speed cameras, speed traps and hazards:-
- Snooper Ventura is completely unique with our award winning speed camera database.
- Unlike any other Caravan & Motorhome sat nav system, Ventura provides you with speed limit alerts specific to the class of vehicle you are driving.
- Plus you can update the speed camera database 24hrs a day 365 days a year.
- Ventura uses our unique AURA™ database which is updated daily, so the second a new speed camera is added you can download it, because anything less than 100% cover is just not an option.
- Ventura gets you effortlessly from A to B whilst ensuring that you get there with your driving license intact.
As well as the UK and Ireland, the AURA™ speed camera database now offers Worldwide protection. Included in our speed camera database are locations in Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Luxembourg, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Romania, Russia, North America, Canada and South Africa and is still growing. Please check local laws for legality of speed camera warnings. THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR GPS, OTHER ITEMS SHOWN ARE JUST FOR REFERENCE PURPOSE.
- Gatso & Truvelo Cameras
- MCS (Multi Camera System)
- SPECs average speed
- Roadwork cameras
- DS 2
- Accident Hotspots
- High Risk Zones*(Includes alerts to regular sites of Mobile Laser and Mobile Camera vans)
- Temporary Gatso
- Truvelo Cameras
- Congestion Charge Cameras
- Digital Cameras
- Schools (optional)
- Ventura Routing Software
- TMC traffic informationtechnology
- Junction View
- Lane Guidance
- My Speed - speed limits
- Your Route - calculateyour own bespoke routes
- Multi-route planner
- Route Timer
- User POIs
- Navigate by junctionnumber
- Navigate by co-ordinate
- Navigate by Easting& Northing
- Bluetooth handsfree
- 7" full colour LCD touchdisplay
- 3D Direction indicators
- Built-in GPS antenna
- Turn by turn voiceinstructions
- Built-in rechargeablebattery
- 'One touch' Home& Office route planner
- 2D & 3D map views
- A choice of differentscreen colours
- Extensive list of Pointsof Interest
- Dimensions W:187mmx H:113mm x D:16mm
- PC System requirements:Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mac computer Systemrequirements: OS x Yosemite& higher
- 7 inch TFT LCD Resistivetype touch panel
- 16:9 800×480 pixel screen
- Windows CE
- Video in for reversingcamera
- 8GB internal flash storage
- 256MB RAM
- USB Socket 2.0, highspeed - Mass storage
- Micro SD/ MMC slot,support SDHC
- TMC FM – Avanteq
- Bluetooth : Hands freecalling
- Bluetooth protocols: HFP
- Multi lingual BluetoothGUI – language changed via navigation GUI
- Earphone socket 3.5mm jack
- Power On/Off, Resetbuttons
- Non-removablerechargeable Li-Polymer battery, 1800mAh
Whats in the Package?
- Comes in SNOOPER Retail Packaging so makes a Great Gift.
- Buy with Confidence from a Authorised Dealer and All Purchases come with a VAT Receipt.